Thank you for your interest in The King's Christian Academy as a potential place of employment! You may already be familiar with us if your child or children attend our school, or you may have heard a little bit about us from friends. Please take a few minutes to read some of the information available throughout the “Careers” section on our website regarding our environment and benefits. You will quickly glean that God has His hand directly over this school and that our major focus is to point students to Him as often as possible on a daily basis. KCA's mission is to develop students with a heart for God who grow as Jesus did in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and men.
At KCA, we are always seeking diverse talent to join our team. We strive to hire a diverse group of qualified individuals who have a strong Christian faith. We are always open to reviewing applications from recent graduates as well as experienced professionals and former military employees. All of our career opportunities are posted on our website.
Our school is growing, so please check our “Career Opportunities” listings regularly as new openings are posted when they become available. Thank you again for your interest in joining our family!
HS SCIENCE TEACHER - POSTED 8-4-20
The King’s Christian Academy is currently seeking a qualified high school science teacher. The major focus is the biological sciences. You must have a solid understanding of physical and
biological sciences and how to develop and deliver engaging lessons. We are looking for an individual who incorporates technology and hands-on experiences in the classroom with
enthusiasm. Be prepared to teach biology, chemistry and anatomy, with the possibility of teaching AP classes. (FT/PT employment).
Qualified individuals must be a Christian with a personal and active relationship with Christ. He/she should desire to continue to grow in faith and live it out on a daily basis. He/she must be devoted to prayerfully work with administration, faculty, students and parents to develop and maintain programs, lessons, and environments that proclaim who Jesus is while also seeking academic excellence.
1. Be deeply committed to a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
2. Attend daily devotions and prayer. (not sure if you will require them to attend the daily devotions)
3. Possess the ability to work gracefully with parents, students, and other school staff to develop a unified and successful education program.
4. Demonstrate the ability to accept and carry out responsibilities and make competent, professional decisions.
5. Partner with families to ensure a successful, God-honoring educational experience for their students.
1. Candidate must have a Bachelor's in Education or Science from an accredited college or
university. Master of Science is preferred.
2. Current ACSI and/or State Teaching Certificate.
3. Two or more years of high school science teaching experience preferred.
4. Knowledge of computer technology required
1. Plans and implements a program that follows the approved curriculum standards, goals,
2. Use effective teaching techniques, materials, and educational experiences to support
instruction within curriculum guidelines.
3. A successful candidate will be able to implement a project-based biology class that is
4. Demonstrated mastery and enthusiasm for science content and knowledge.
5. Maintains a system of organization for planning, preparation and execution of scientific
6. Develop a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment.
7. Must have computer skills to employ computer programs to post grades and
communicate with parents.
8. Maintain clear, open and professional communication with parents.
9. To work with administration to keep parents adequately informed of student discipline.
10. Ability to meet state and federal requirements, including background check and
If you are applying for a non-teaching position, please download and complete the general application above.
If you are interested in a teaching position at KCA, please download and complete our initial teaching application. Please return your application with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org