Order School Uniforms
The King’s Christian Academy has chosen Lands’ End as our official uniform provider. Lands’ End has developed a customized webpage to make ordering new uniform items quick and easy for our school families.
The Lands’ End webpage designed for KCA includes all items approved for the entire KCA student body. When clicking on a specific uniform item, please note the “dress code guidelines” for that item. The webpage also indicates whether or not the item will be logoed. Please notice the new logo design which makes our school name more prominent.
The new uniform guidelines include:
- A new plaid chosen for lower school girls to be worn on chapel day. Plaid may also be worn on other days of the week. The old plaid will not be a part of the 2011-2012 school uniform. Upper school girls will no longer have plaid as an option. Therefore, girls going into the 6th grade will not be required to purchase a plaid skirt for just one year. 6th grade girls may wear khaki to chapel during our transition year.
- Logoed button-down shirts, logoed polo shirts, and logoed turtlenecks. Sweaters, sweater vests, and blazers will not be logoed as it is not an option on the webpage.
- All pants, skirts, shorts, and skorts are Khaki only. The only exception is navy blue leggings for lower girls to coordinate with the new plaid skirt/jumper.
- Navy blue sweaters and sweater vests.
- Optional blazers for upper school boys and girs to wear on chapel day. This is not a requirement.
- A navy blue/crimson striped tie has been selected for the upper school. Lower school ties are plain navy blue.
- White socks for boys. White or navy blue socks or tights for girls.
- Shoes of a neutral or coordinating color. Athletic shoes may be worn on any day EXCEPT chapel day. On chapel day, students must wear a dark color dress shoe (i.e. black, brown, burgandy, and navy)
- P.E. Uniforms have been added to the uniform policy for this school year and are required for grades 7-12 for those enrolled in a P.E. class. Students in grades 4,5, and 6 have the option to purchase a P.E. uniform. P.E. uniforms may not be worn to school as students will be given an opportunity to change before class. Please note that all t-shirts, sweatshirts, athletic shorts, and sweatpants on the webpage are part of the P.E. uniform and will not be logoed during the transition year.
Chapel Requirements are as follows:
- A white or white/blue stripe button down shirt, khaki pants, and required ties for upper school and lower school boys. The blazer is optional.
- A white peter-pan collared shirt and the plaid jumper or skirt for lower school girls.
- A white or French blue button down shirt and khaki skirts for upper school girls. The blazer is optional.
It is important that you subscribe to Lands’ End e-mail updates as you will be notified of significant savings opportunities such as penny logo offers, free shipping, and special sales events.