The King’s Christian Academy traditionally holds registration for the upcoming school year during March of the current school year. Enrollment priority is given to current families of KCA. Once enrollment is full for a class, a waitlist is established. Space permitting, we do accept students throughout the school year. To request information, select Request Information under Admissions. The admissions office will process your request. If you are interested in beginning the enrollment process, the admissions office will contact you to provide a user ID and password in order for you to log in to our system and begin enrolling your student(s).
The KCA enrollment process begins when a family submits the required enrollment forms. You may fill out and submit the enrollment forms including registration fees online from the comfort of your home or from a computer at KCA, by going to http://www.kingschristianacademy.org/info-direct/. Some forms must be downloaded, completed and submitted to the KCA Admissions Office. An Admissions Test must also be scheduled and completed as part of the enrollment process. The enrollment process is complete when the student’s name is listed on the appropriate class roster and all preparations for his/her enrollment are completed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
The following requirements have been established for admission to KCA:
- Parents (Guardians) must complete and submit the enrollment forms online, agreeing to the Statement of Faith and the mission of KCA.
- All required downloadable enrollment forms must be completed and submitted to the KCA Admissions Office.
- Satisfactory scholastic record in previous school.
- Satisfactory discipline record in previous school.
- Satisfactory performance on an informal entrance inventory and/or Admissions Test.
- Medical approval from a private physician, if necessary.
- The student must have no diagnosed communicable diseases.
- Proper age: 4, 5 and/or 6 years old by September 1st.
- Personal interview of the prospective student and parents with the Administrator.
- Payment of registration and any additional fees applicable.
- Signed Standard of Conduct (Students Grades 6-12 only)
- Immunization records and birth certificate must be provided.
KCA admits students, faculty, and all professional staff of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.