KCA is Committed to Financial Accountability
- ECFA is our Partner for Independent Accountability
- ECFA is the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- ECFA is an accreditation agency dedicated to helping Christian ministries earn the public’s trust through adherence to Standards of Responsible Stewardship. Founded in 1979, ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, fund-raising and board governance. Members include Christian ministries, denominations, churches, educational institutions and other tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations.
- KCA has been an Accredited Member Since April 30, 2002
- Membership Requires Annual External CPA Audit
- The most recent KCA financial profile is available at: http://www.ecfa.org/MemberProfile.aspx?ID=12745 (or just go to http://www.ecfa.org search on “King’s Christian”)
- KCA’s IRS Form 990 is available for review at: http://www.guidestar.org